This webinar will bring awareness and offer ways your organization can protect against threats including critical server-based donor databases and financial systems. These types of attacks are becoming more frequent and have recently affected small and large shops in New Jersey with and without internal IT support.
Protect your data assets and prevent becoming another victim of a cyber attack.
You will learn . . .
- What the current threats are (Ransomware, business email compromise, data theft, extortion) and how they can happen
- Why your data backups must be often, offline and off site
- Why passwords alone are not enough (password reuse, breaches, credential stuffing)
- More about email security, spam/virus filtering and third parties
- The pros and cons of remote access and what you must do to protect yourself
- And more …
Executive Directors, Directors of Development, Anyone Responsible for Managing and Making IT Decisions This webinar is free but advance registration is required.
Our presenter, Dan Browne, President of DTM Consulting
is a seasoned IT professional with over 25 years of computer and network consulting, system design, installation and maintenance. His areas of expertise include, but are not limited to, creating robust networks that provide layers of security around clients’ data and network infrastructure, disaster avoidance and recovery planning, and combining the best IT and security technologies to create innovative solutions for his clients.
Dan has been a Member of the FBI’s InfraGard program since 2011, a member of the State of New Jersey NJCCIC since 2016, and a member of the US Secret Service Electronic Crimes Task Force since 2018.